When raising chickens in the henhouse, one of the important points to remember is to ventilate in time, even in winter. Although the chicken manure smells much less in winter than in summer, ventilation is also necessary. If the ventilation of the henhouse is too small in winter, it will be very unfavorable to the growth and development of the chickens, which will make the chickens in the henhouse very easy to get sick and increase the work of farmers.
The laying hen automatic poultry farm equipment price in ghana must be mechanically ventilated. Depending on the direction of airflow in the house, the chicken breeding equipment is provided with two methods of horizontal and vertical ventilation. Horizontal ventilation refers to the direction of the airflow in the house perpendicular to the long axis of the house; longitudinal ventilation refers to a ventilation method in which a large number of fans are concentrated in one place so that the airflow in the house is parallel to the long axis of the house. Each group of ventilation windows of the laying hen equipment can be opened at three angles at the same time for more uniform ventilation. The opening of the air intake window close to the fan is small, and the opening far from the fan is large, so as to achieve uniform ventilation. The opening and closing of the air intake window uses a plastic wheel, which has low rolling friction and low resistance. The plastic window contains UV-resistant raw materials and has a longer service life. The intake window spring is made of stainless steel, which is strong and durable. The ventilation device of the laying hen equipment can adopt automatic control, and the environmental controller controls the motor to pull the opening of the small window air door according to the pressure difference set by the chicken house. During the breeding process, reasonable use of chicken breeding equipment should be used to increase ventilation. In sunny breeze weather, the ventilation function of chicken breeding equipment can be turned on. In addition, in winter, do not use ventilation for insulation purposes.
1. Cascade breeding, the number of layers can be selected, up to 10 layers, the unit space breeding density is extremely high, the breeding output is large, and the benefits can be reasonably doubled.
2. Automatic feeding and drinking, saving manpower, improving labor productivity, and increasing egg-to-feed ratio.
3. Automatic egg collection, reducing labor cost, high efficiency and stability.
4. Conveying automatic decontamination, dry and sanitary, saving labor, and can be decontaminated many times a day, which greatly reduces the respiratory diseases of chickens.
5. Feeding concentration, reducing the mobile exposure of staff in the chicken house, which is conducive to chicken disease prevention and control in battery cage for chickens