The Hygienic Poultry Farming Environment Is No Small Matter
Before the poultry farm of baby chick breeding, farmers need to do a good job in the environmental management of the chicken house because the environmental sanitation of the house has a great influence on the growth of the chicks. Therefore, it is important to do a good job in hygiene management before farming the chicks. However, the farmers must know in the specific implementation. The following management content. Take a battery baby chicken cage as an example.
Most broiler farm brooder houses are independent, or a single breeding room, which is very correct. Before entering the brood, the brooder room is cleaned up and divided into five steps.The following information are about automated laying hens battery cages, broiler cages, baby chick cages, and its fully automatic poultry farming supplies cleaning conditions.
Some Tips That Is Easily Overlooked By Poultry Farmers.
- “Sweep”, that is, cleaning the henhouse, cleans and removes dirt from the ground, walls, and ceilings of the brooding room. The focus is to clean the cobwebs, feces, feathers, dust and other debris. Because the presence of these dirt will affect the disinfection effect.
- “Washing”, ie cleaning, flushing with clean water according to the order of roof-wall-floor-sewer. Cleaning equipment such as cages and barrels. Exhaust vents, air inlets, doors and windows are cleaned and maintained. After that, the cages, etc. are installed in place and placed
- “Spray”, that is, spray disinfection. There are two types of disinfectants available, chlorine and iodine, which can also be disinfected alternately. Of course, sterilization of cages, tanks, sinks, etc. can be combined with cleaning. For floors and walls, you can spray it with 10%-20% lime water.
- “Pass”, that is, ventilation. After the fumigation was completed, ventilation was conducted for 72 hours. Then, the three systems of power supply, heating and ventilation in the house were overhauled to ensure normal operation. The heating system was turned on 2 days before the chicks were allowed to enter the house to ensure that the temperature of the house was maintained. About 32 °C.
- “Smoked”, that is, the fowls are fumigated. After the chicken house is dried, the doors and windows of the chicken house are sealed. Then the fumigation is performed with potassium permanganate and formalin, and the medicine is used for every cubic meter of space required. Closed fumigation time is not less than 24 hours. In order to ensure fumigation effect, it is necessary to ensure the tightness of the house.
Only by doing the above cleaning work on the brooding chicken farm, will your farm have a good start and will lay a good foundation for the future chicken raising.