In recent years, with the rapid development of the economy, the chicken industry has made rapid progress, and the way of raising chickens has also developed into a cage in the past. The broiler battery cages is a cage for broiler chickens. It adopts a multi-layered three-dimensional breeding mode, and the breeding density is large, which can improve the efficiency of the farmers. So how do you use chicken broilers to raise chickens scientifically? The following authors will introduce the farmers to how to use chicken battery cages to raise chickens.
1. Choose a reliable, well-structured broiler cage: The first step in broiler chickens is to choose a broiler cage device. Nowadays, there are many manufacturers selling broiler cages on the market, and the quality is also uneven. When considering the price, the farmers should pay attention to the quality and structure of the cage. Only reliable quality cages can be used for a longer period of time. Only well-structured cages can make more rational use of space for more chickens, so that the chickens can live comfortably.
2. According to the specifications of the cage, choose the number and variety of chickens: Before raising chickens, farmers need to choose the broiler breeds of broilers according to their local needs for broilers. This will ensure that the broilers that they raise are marketable. In addition, when choosing the number of feeding, it is necessary to choose according to the specifications of the cage. Otherwise increasing the stocking density will affect the healthy growth of the flock.
3. Scientific feeding according to the growth stage: The feeding period of the general broiler chicken is only about five or sixty days, and the feeding period is short. Although broilers have short growth cycles, they are also divided into different growth stages. At present, broiler chickens can be divided into three stages: brooding period, middle broiler period and fattening period. Farmers should adjust the feeding points according to the different stages of broiler chickens, as well as the nutrient ratio and content of feed, etc. Broiler growth needs and standards to enable healthy growth and development.
4. Pay attention to the choice of feed and stored feed: farmers need to formulate and select full-price feed according to the nutritional needs of broilers at different growth stages. This will ensure that the broiler’s nutrition meets the standard and can grow healthily. Also pay attention to the storage of feed, be sure to choose a dry, hygienic place. Once it is found to be wet, agglomerated, and mildewed, it must be stopped immediately to avoid affecting the health of the flock. At the same time, pay attention to the ventilation and ventilation work of the chicken house and the feed storage.
5. Learning the science of raising chickens: Only by implementing scientific chickens, farmers can better develop the growth performance of broilers and reduce the incidence of diseases. Therefore, in the process of daily feeding, farmers should continue to learn and summarize. Scientific chicken raising techniques include sanitation, breeding density, ventilation, lighting time, feed preparation, immunization and many other aspects.
6. Do a good job of immune disinfection: disease is a key factor that hinders broiler performance. Therefore, in the daily feeding process, farmers should do a good job in preventing diseases. The key point of disease prevention is immunization and disinfection. Disinfection can kill the pathogenic microorganisms in the chicken house in time and hinder the spread of bacteria. Immunization can prevent the occurrence of various infectious diseases, and farmers should pay special attention.