Because of its delicious taste and rich nutrition, chicken is deeply loved by farmers. The continuous improvement of living standards makes people pay more attention to green and non-residual health foods. Therefore, farmers can produce no drug residues, no disease, and good quality of products. The broiler chicken is the focus of the present. To ensure the quality of the broiler, it is necessary to pay attention to the broiler chicken to prevent disease. The following is to tell the farmers about the main points and measures for preventing broiler chicken disease prevention.
1. The temperature of the house should be suitable: the appropriate temperature can give good benefits to the feed. In addition to the temperature adjustment according to the chicken standard, the farmer should also flexibly control the temperature according to the reaction of the flock. Generally, the temperature of the house is too low. When the chickens screamed and piled up, the chickens were scattered and had wheezing when the temperature of the house was too high. The temperature was suitable for the chickens to be evenly distributed. Therefore, the farmers should combine to adjust the appropriate temperature, which cannot be judged according to the standard.
2. The chicken house has no smell, fresh: the number of broiler chickens in the chicken house is large. If the farmer does not pay attention to ventilation or clearing the manure, the chicken house will produce a lot of harmful gases such as ammonia gas, which will seriously affect the health of the broiler and even cause death. Therefore, farmers should carry out reasonable ventilation without lowering the temperature of the normal suitable house, so as to reduce the content of harmful gases and dust in the house, ensure the freshness of the house, and enable the broiler chickens to grow healthily.
3. Appropriate Density: Nowadays, broiler chickens are cultured in broiler battery cages and have high breeding density. In order to be able to raise more chickens, some farmers do not pay attention to the standard density, and increase the density of feeding at random. If the density is too high, the growth imbalance of the chickens will increase, and the harmful gases in the air will increase. Chickens are susceptible to infection with E. coli, coccidia, etc., and can accelerate the disease. Therefore, the farmers must not greet the appropriate density in the process of raising chickens.
4. Strengthen the sanitation and disinfection of the chicken house: Regularly carry out the disinfection work of the chicken house, which can effectively kill the pathogenic microorganisms in the chicken house. It is a key measure to prevent diseases and ensure the hygiene of chicken houses. Therefore, in the prevention and treatment of chicken diseases, farmers should always put the disinfection work of the chicken house in an important position. It is necessary to grasp the three links, that is, the disinfection work of the broiler chickens after the chicks are placed in the house before entering the house.
5. Regular drug prevention: Viral diseases are prevented by vaccination, and most bacterial diseases rely on the regular delivery of drugs to achieve prevention. Bacterial diseases and parasitic diseases prevalent in spring mainly include colibacillosis, salmonellosis, chronic respiratory diseases, and coccidiosis. The occurrence of these diseases is mostly related to age and environmental changes, which requires different medication prevention procedures according to different situations.