The use of poultry farming equipment to raise chickens, the density of chickens is relatively large, so the sanitary environment and bacteria of the chicken houses will be more serious. The hygienic environment of the house requires the farmers to disinfect regularly, in order to kill the pathogenic microorganisms in time, maintain the environment of the house, and reduce the prevalence of the flock. Then, when the farmers are disinfecting daily, how can the chickens be disinfected to be more scientific and effective?
1. Clean the house before disinfection: In order to ensure the disinfection effect, the farmers should pay attention to the pollutants such as the roof, walls, chicken house passages and dust on the chicken cage equipment before the disinfection. Thorough cleaning to improve disinfection and save on medication.
2. Reasonable choice of disinfection drugs: the effect of disinfection, and the choice of disinfection drugs have a direct impact. Therefore, farmers should pay attention to the choice of disinfection drugs, broad-spectrum, high-efficiency, strong bactericidal effect, but the toxicity, irritancy is small, no residue, less corrosive to metal, plastic products. Farmers can choose according to their actual situation and the variety of local medicines.
3. Scientific preparation of disinfecting drugs: Disinfecting drugs need to be formulated according to a certain proportion of water. When preparing disinfectant drugs, farmers should pay attention to the selection of water with less impurities, and pay attention to the water temperature control at 30 ~ 45 °C. Another important point is that the stability of the disinfectant medicinal water is worse after dilution, so the farmer must be ready to use now, once used up, the prepared disinfectant can not be stored.
4. Choose a reasonable disinfection method: There are many ways to disinfect chickens. At present, the main method of disinfection with chicken is spray disinfection. It is recommended that farmers can choose high-pressure power sprayers or knapsack sprayers. When spraying, they should be sprayed on the top of the house in a circle. The diameter of the fog is 80-120 microns. If the fog is too small, it can easily be inhaled into the respiratory tract by the chicken, causing pulmonary edema. In severe cases, it may also induce respiratory diseases. However, if the fog is too large, it may cause uneven spray and increase the humidity of the house.
5. Spray disinfection frequency and spray volume should be mastered during spray disinfection: the disinfection effect is not continuous, so farmers need to disinfect it regularly. It is recommended that farmers should disinfect at least once a week. It is also recommended that farmers should not carry out chicken spray disinfection during the brooding stage, but they can be disinfected with chicken after 1 week of age.
It should be noted that the general amount of spray is calculated according to 30 to 50 ml per square meter, the amount of chicks sprayed is less, and the amount of medium-large chicken is more.
The above is the process of raising chickens in the process of raising chickens using poultry farming equipment for farmers. In addition, the farmers should also pay attention to the following problems. If the chickens are vaccinated, the farmers cannot be disinfected with the chicken within 3 days before and after the immunization, so as not to affect the immune effect.