In the current chicken industry, many users are using chicken cage equipment for breeding chickens. There are many advantages to using chicken cages to raise chickens. For example, farmers can save space, increase the use of house areas, and keep chickens in cages for easy management. However, in the process of breeding, we must pay attention to some problems before we can achieve better results in chicken cages. The following authors will tell you about the advantages and precautions of using chicken cages to raise chickens:
1. Use chicken battery cages to raise chickens in a multi-layer cage. Therefore, it is necessary to breed three or four times more chickens than the flat raises, so that the farmers can increase the benefits from the quantity. Moreover, the chickens grow and produce in the cage, which makes it easier for the farmers to manage the chickens, and the sanitary environment of the chicken houses can be better maintained.
2. In the process of raising chickens in chicken cages, chickens are not directly exposed to feces, so cages can greatly reduce the disease caused by fecal infections, reduce the incidence of diseases, and facilitate the treatment of feces.
3. Using chicken cages to raise chickens allows the chickens to have enough feeding and drinking water to ensure that each chicken can get reasonable drinking and feeding, so that the uniformity of the chickens is very good.
4. Reduce the labor intensity of the farmers. If the use of flat farming, not only the number of breeding, but also the farmers can not manage. Chickens are kept in chicken cages, although the number has increased, but it is more convenient for farmers to carry out feeding management. Although the number of cultures has increased, the labor intensity has decreased.
The above points are the author’s advantages of using chicken cages to raise chickens. In the process of raising chickens in chicken cages, farmers need to pay attention to the following points and issues:
1. Reasonable stocking density: Although the density of chickens that can be raised in chicken cages is relatively large and the number is large, farmers cannot blindly place chickens. Reasonable quantity distribution is required according to different size and type. If the stocking density exceeds the number that the cage can accommodate, it will limit the activity of the flock and affect growth and development. Moreover, the excessive quantity will also affect the air quality of the chicken house and the service life of the chicken coop. At the same time, it may also cause the chickens to be bullied, weak and mutual. Therefore, farmers should make reasonable adjustments according to the growth stage of the flock in a timely manner.
2. Do a good job of ventilation and ventilation: poultry battery cages are more densely bred than flat-bred chicken houses, and there are more chickens, so the harmful gases such as feces and oxygen are relatively large, so the farmers are in the process of breeding. Be sure to do a good job of ventilation and ventilation, discharge harmful gases in a timely and effective manner, and put fresh air into the house to keep the air in the house fresh and suitable for humidity.